Cpp Articulation Agreements

Students who change at Cal Poly Pomona can be considered for courses taught at other regionally accredited schools and universities. Students must submit an official transcript of each institution where they have taken courses. After receipt of the transcript, the cpp rate and/or the unit is taken into account are fixed. Transfer courses can be applied to certain requirements, such as general knowledge or key requirements, or serve as optional credit. A maximum of 70 semester units or 105 quarter units transferred by Community Colleges can be applied to the cumulative unit requirement for a bachelor`s degree (changes reserved if the university changes to the semester calendar). Transfer courses are applied to closing requirements and are based on factors such as articulation agreements, unit limitation, and GE certification. Specific information on transfer credits is available at the following links. If you have any questions after verifying your transfer credit information, please contact your transfer advisor and ultimately. The American Cultural Perspectives Requirement is a graduation requirement that is met by completing the equivalent of an approved course from the Cal Poly Pomona catalog list. Please note that completing the CSU Breadth General Education Certification Pattern or the Intersegmental General Education Transfer Curriculum (IGETC) does not guarantee compliance with this requirement. Contact the student secretariat for more details.

If you took a U.S. administration course at a college or university outside of California, or at a college or university in California that is not part of California State University (CSU) or the California Community College System, or if you earned a loan for the U.S. government through a high school AP exam, You may have been told that you still need to pass a test to prove the knowledge of the California government. Visit California Component Exam Information to learn more. Cal Poly individual course agreements approved after April 30, 2019 are posted here. Articulation agreements developed with California Community Colleges, California State Universities or the University of California identify the corresponding Cal Poly Pomona course for a given transfer course. Articulation agreements with public agencies in California are stored on the ASSISTANCE – www.assist.org website.

Pin It